Saturday, May 3, 2008

hey ok first of all i wanna thank sam for helping me make this blog and i shall try my best to update ....

anyway so far school has started for 3 weeks already but it feels like it had started
for months already, anyway i just realise that my circle of friends are getting bigger and bigger and i do get mixed up like i will mix up my FOC friends with my classmates ..
my course is ok but i just don like amaths but got no choice got to study anyway.
what else did i do hmmmm ... -join inline skating and lsct GL and took up hip hop for my snw ..

anyway last thursday, went out with D1 people to east coast for cycling and was super fun. met jieling iskandar hefron shitan and joel at jurong first then headed down to tiong bahru to meet up with the rest and had lunch at KFC, then took a bus down to east coast.. the bus journey was super long that we played a few rounds of dai di in the bus.
finally when we reach there me and jieling were so tempted to skate but in the end we ride bicycle instead .. ride and ride until about 5 plus then decided to go for dinner, and so headed down to PS just to eat at the food court thanks to setiawan and we had fun gossiping about some people :P ...

shi tan:)

pretty girl jieling

thats our group D1 toilet

sand castle

girls and canoeing guys

the canoeist - sprint

and yesterday i met with with my dear jerfen for dinner, haven seen you girl for a long time even though we are in the same school.. we went to alumni to eat and talk about what is going on in our lives and its pretty interesting .. after our dinner we went over to jer's house to watch movie and talk some more :) anyway hope we can meet up like this more often and so far i met up with sam and jer already so JOCE YOU ARE NEXT!!!!




No comments: