Tuesday, May 27, 2008

hey yeh sorry that i didnt blog for 2 weeks .. first thing was because i am lazy and secondly i didnt really have the time .. anyway nexy week is COMMON TEST!!!!!! ARHHHH!!!!!!! i am freaking scared that u wont be able to do well like i can honestly say that i don know like half of my work and i am scared that i didnt have time to finish studying by next week or just be able to do well for my common test. hmm well i will just have to study as much as i can and try my best.

today hmm well nothing much just that i slept again during IPC lecture. dr kueh is like the boring-est teacher i have met he just practically make me hate chemistry.

and tomorrow i will have chem prac exam which i also pray that i don screw it up and maths test :( well hopefully i will plan my time well so that i will have time for everything and be able to do welll

GPA 3.5 AND ABOVE, HERE I COME!!!!!!!


words for the week: GOD please help me to have to study and understand my work and to plan my time well

No comments: