Thursday, June 26, 2008

haiz this week is full of ups and downs coz its the week for collecting back common test papers .. well i pass for my maths, physio and microbiology but i failed my chem (yeah i know quite surprising) its like 49/100 lar just one more mark .. haiz but nvm at least it is less than 10% but the good thing is that i did well for my chem prac which really did pull my marks up which is good .. and the sianess thing i got for this week is that since i did below 61 for my math common test, i got to go for some peer tutoring every tuesday for the next 4 weeks and guess what, i actually end the earliest on tuesday but now i end at 6 .. so for now it means that i will end at 6 on monday tuesday and wednesday (sian right) ... nvm i just to work hard for the next 7 weeks before my final year exam so that i can do well!!!!!

today after school i met up with the D1 peeps to go to town to get my havainas and then took a bus home with hefron .. oh and he bought another havainas flip flop for just $10 coz second pair cost $10 so yup it was worth it .. yay!!!!

words for the week : gotta catch up with work man

No comments: