Wednesday, July 9, 2008

i am blogging in school right now while waiting for the canoeist to finish training and at the same time to chiong MOL (its a seriously lame thing which is part of the overall)

well i practically didnt have much rest for my mind today, feels like i my mind practically work the whole day and like i feel damn stress and coz exam is in 3 plus weeks more and i am rushing to just understand my work and try to do well (like scoreing As) and like during last week and this week, its just straining my brain .. haiz but just 3 plus more weeks and i will be free so hang in there amanda ..
its feels like i need to rest but i don dare to rest when i don understand my work

tomorrow will be another day of study and i am prepared to be stressed i pray that i will have the time to go through all of my work and have the strength to go through the weeks ahead of me

No comments: